BeChained developed two solutions, over the same Artificial Intelligence-based platform:
The marketplace for electricity from renewable sources
This solution is addressed to residential Consumers, Office buildings, Urban or Industrial Conglomerates or Hospitals: as Energy Communities, Demand is at least balanced with electricity generated by prosumers.
Even though somewhere Peer-to-peer is not yet allowed, the marketplace responds to the need of:
- reducing the cost of the delivered energy,
- climate neutrality impact (with local sources, as sun, wind, …),
- zeroing transmission losses,
- avoiding ancillary costs in energy bills,
- real-time consumption data,
- fighting against energy poverty,
The energy compensation among prosumers and consumers can be led under the Collective Consumption umbrella, in line with local legal framework.
- producing clean electricity
- storing energy in batteries and releasing to Grid when required
- leveraging on energy iso-confort to deploy Building-to-Grid (B2G) and Vehicle-to-Grid (V2G)
The marketplace is going to propel:
- a circular and sustainable economy
- investing on (rooftop) renewable system among Consumers
- participation in the production and storage ecosystem
to always keep Community’s Micro Grid balanced with the Demand-Side participation in real-time.
Oratrios the Demand-Side Aggregator platform
It juxtaposes Procurers and Providers in the local flexibility market (to avoid outages):
Procurers are Energy Operators which always need to keep Grid balanced, compensating forecast base-load displacement in real-time with Energy Flexibility
Providers are Consumption Units able to offer Demand-Side capacity to compensate supply shortage or excess. It is deployed by programming production cycle, under predefined threshold of production iso-confort
Oratrios deploys a two-side communication between Procurers and Providers to keep Energy Grid balanced and to guarantee required Energy Flexibility.
To Procurers, it delivers consumption capacity as requested by Distribution Service Operator (DSO) or Balancing Service Provider (BSP).
It generates actionable outcomes to master Providers‘ production and to accomplish agreed requirements during flexibility calls.