Energy flexibility is key to empower Consumers
BeChained’s ultimate goal is to empower Consumers.
An Energy Community has in common some specific objectives:
A logic example of Energy Community is a building with a Solar Photovoltaic on rooftop, who shares the benefit from self-consumption and that from production excess compensation.
Reference customers are residential, Office building, Hospitals and Public Administration as well.
This is the capacity of modulating consumption to help Energy Operators compensating the actual displacement (supply shortage or supply excess) of an Grid versus the forecast base-load.
- supplying them real-time information about their consumption
- providing relevant insight of their consumption profile
- pushing consumption tips to turn their habits into more sustainable
- fostering their participation into the Community
- rewarding their involvement